Career Transition Support for Senior Professionals & Executives
2BDetermined provides organizationally-sponsored executive transition services for clients requiring a specialized focus and expertise that extends beyond typical outplacement programs.
Who: Senior level employees accustomed to working with an Executive Coach that you want/need to support with a high-level, boutique service v. off-the-shelf outplacement.
What: A unique service that conveys your recognition of the needs of senior level professionals and executives. Coaching helps reduce transition time by as much as 1/3 by moving them quickly from focusing on their termination to conducting an effective senior level job search; unlimited ongoing coaching supports newly developed skills, builds momentum that creates results and ensures a successful transition by continuing through the first 90 days in the new role.
How: Working with an Executive Coach to process the job loss in the context of career successes and challenges helps clients identify key strengths and areas for development. Coaching equips them with perspective and renewed self-confidence to move ahead quickly, minimizing your organization’s exposure to prolonged negotiation and possible litigation.
Why: Executives need both to hit the ground running and to reflect on the factors that resulted in their departure from the organization. A skilled Executive Coach can address their sense of urgency while providing opportunities for insights that will make them successful in their next role.
Executive Job Search Program Components
- A wide range of executive assessments and analysis of qualities, traits, skills and abilities gained from education, training and experience to determine appropriate search goals by a trained/certified Assessment specialist/Executive Career Coach.
- Establishment of a personal brand by a Branding Expert that consistently conveys the unique value proposition in all written and spoken communications.
- Image and behavioural coaching to support executive presence in all networking meetings, professional events and interviews from an Image Coach.
- A professionally written and formatted résumé, compelling and professionally formatted customized cover letters and other self-presentation documents including an executive summary, bio and business cards crafted by an Information Design specialist.
- Coaching for mastery of effective job search techniques for responding to posted positions appropriately, connecting with the executive search community and networking, including supported market research for targeting and facilitated senior level introductions.
- Training and support in leveraging social media including LinkedIn profile generation and establishing thought leadership via groups and Twitter from a Social Media expert.
- Interview training, preparation and practice with feedback from an Interview Coach who is a former Senior Corporate Recruiter.
- Creation of all executive interview materials including white papers and PowerPoint presentations by an Organizational Strategist.
- Selecting and vetting appropriate references, including negotiating references that respect organizational policy as well as the client’s needs.
- Coaching on evaluating offers and negotiating from a former Executive Search professional.
- On-boarding coaching and unlimited support for the First 90 Days in the new job.
- Support as needed in exploring self-employment/consulting from an Entrepreneurial Coach.
- Financial management advice as needed from a Financial Coach who is a Charted Accountant and Certified Financial Planner.